1. You may encounter many defeats,but you must not be defeated.Please remember that your difficulties do not define you.They simply strengthen your ability to overcome-Maya Angelou.
2.It always seems impossible until it’s done-Nelson Mandela.
3.Tough times never last,but TOUGH people do.-Robert H Schuller.
4.Strength grows in the moments when you think you can’t go on but you keep going anyway.-Unknown
5.Everyday is a second chance-Unknown.
6.When the going gets tough,the tough gets going.-Joseph Kennedy.
7.And once the storm is over,you won’t remember how you made it through,how you managed to survive.You won’t even be sure whether the storm is really over .But one thing is certain.When you come out of the storm ,you won’t be the same person who walked in.That’s what tgis storm’s all about“-Haruki Murakami
8.The best view comes after the hardest climb.-Unknown
9.You are allowed to scream,you are allowed to cry, but do not give up.-Unknown.
10.Tough times are like physical exercise.You may not like it whilst you are doing it,but tomorrow you’l be stronger because of it.-Unknown.
11.They will be many chapters in your life,don’t let the one you are in now paralyse-Get up and walk-SHé
12.Success is not built on success,Its build on failure.It’s built on frustration.Sometimes it’s built on catastrophe.-Summer Redstone
13.I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy,I’m telling you its going to be worth it.-Art Williams.
14. Embrace the glorious mess that you are-Elizabeth Gilbert.
15. Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.-Rabindranath Tagore
16.You have to fight to reach your dream.You have to sacrifices and work hard for it.-Lionel Messi
17. Turn your wounds into wisdom.-
18. Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.-Lance Armstrong
19. Behind every beautiful thing, there’s some kind of pain.-Bob Dylan
20. If an opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.– Milton Berle
21. One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life:That word is love.-Sophocles
22. Don’t ever let somebody tell you you can’t do something, not even me. Alright? You dream, you gotta protect it. People can’t do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can’t do it. If you want something, go get it. Period.– Chris Gardner, from The Pursuit of Happyness
23. Imagine smiling after a slap in the face. Then think of doing it twenty-four hours a day.-Markus Zusak
24. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim.– Dory, from Finding Nemo
25. I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.‘- Muhammad Ali
Sheila Mo Cierpikowska